Thursday, March 24, 2011

Give up something?

So this whole Lent thing in my family and most of the people I know involves people giving up something. I'm not at all a religious person (Although I respect it and people's views), but I like the idea of giving something up. I contemplated a few times, and I guess I've come to a conclusion. MAKE-UP. I'm not doing this for religious purposes, just for myself. Plus what's the point of make-up if it's just going to sweat off!! What would you give up? Or what HAVE you given up?


Anyhow, last night I spent a few hours with my friend. I played sort of a model for him while he fooled around with my camera. Although a lot of the shots are rather horrid 'cause of the lighting, a few came out nicely! At least I think so haha.

4 comments:

hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog
haha they are really neat shots!

you're giving up make-up? eee i don't think i could!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Roshi said...

The pictures are amazing!!! Really got this retro vibe happening. love it :) Nomake up sif you need any anyway you are gorgeous

ChiccaStyle said...

Great shots!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

islabell said...

i want that jacket!
amazing