Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dreams

I had an interview with my District Manager and she started off with the typical "Tell me some things about yourself." Of all the things I could have told her, I told her something I think about often, but not in such a big light. Some where down the line, I'd love to own a vintage shop of any kind. Online.. curbside.. giant warehouse. My boyfriend and I even talk about it. Ever since we saw this one woman with a small setup, hidden by empty warehouses and barbed fences.  I can dream.
And because of this small dream, I do things like buy a ton of clothing I could see myself selling. It's all very beautiful. Which is why I guess I'm in no hurry to sell them! So many things!



I've been trying color balancing on Photoshop because I dream of Instagram.

3 comments:

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

chern said...

daww, thanks :D Look forward to reading your posts :D

laura meitzler said...

love your posts and i'm in love with your style. i nominated you for the liebster award! take a peek at my blog for details doll face :) xo